½ tsp of honey
½ tsp of salt
3 tbsp of olive oil
½ tsp of oregano, dried
½ tsp of basil, dried
½ tsp of rosemary, crushed
2 cups of unbleached white flour
1 tsp of bread maker yeast
1 tbsp of olive oil
½ tsp of sea salt
1. Place first 9 ingredients in this order in your bread maker OR the order recommended by the makers of your maker.
2. Put maker on dough setting and press start. It takes about 2 hours to make.
3. Punch down dough on a floured surface and shape into a rectangle 1/2 -1 inch thick.
4. Let rise covered under a damp towel for 40 minutes in a warm place.
5. Preheat Oven to 400 degrees.
6. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt and rosemary.
7. Bake for 15 minutes uncovered.