2 tbsp of honey
1 teaspoons of salt
¼ cup of dry milk powder
2 tablespoons of olive oil
3 cups unbleached white flour
1 tbsp of bread maker yeast
1 tbsp of sesame seeds1 egg white
1. Place first 7 ingredients in this order in your bread maker OR the order recommended by the makers of your maker.
2. Put maker on dough setting and press start. It takes about 2 hours to make.
3. Pull dough out of maker and deflate on floured surface. Divide dough into 12 equal pieces and form into rounds.
4. On a cookie sheet line with parchment paper place buns ½ inch apart and cover with damp towel to rise for 40 minutes.
5. Brush risen buns with egg white and sprinkle with sesame seeds
6. Preheat oven to 350 and bake uncovered for 15 minutes until they are a nice golden brown.