½ cup of whole wheat flour
¾ cup of old fashion oats
½ cup unsweetened coconut
1 tsp of baking powder
½ tsp of baking soda
½ tsp of salt
¼ cup softened butter or margarine
1 cup of brown sugar
1 cup of sour cream or plain yogurt
1 tsp of vanilla
1 cup of mashed banana (about 3 bananas)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together dry ingredients ( first seven)
3. In another bowl mix remaining ingredients with a hand mixer.
4. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix gently until moistened.
5. Line muffin tin and fill ¾ full. (makes about 12-15)
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes