1 cup of whole wheat flour
1 cup of old fashioned oats
1 tsp of baking powder
1 tsp of baking soda
½ tsp of salt
2/3 cup of raw cane sugar
1 ½ cups of yogurt or sour cream
2 large eggs
¼ cup of virgin coconut oil, softened
1 tsp of vanilla extract (I used Epicure’s)
1 cup of frozen blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Mix together dry ingredients (first six).
3. In another bowl mix sugar and wet ingredients with a hand mixer.
4. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix gently until moistened.
5. Gentle stir in blueberries.
6. Line muffin tin and fill ¾ full. (makes about 14-16)
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes