1 tsp of sugar or honey
1 ½ tsp of salt
1 tsp of dried oregano
2 tbsp of olive oil
¼ cup of grated parmesan
¼ cup of cornmeal
1 and ¼ cup of water
1 cup plus 3 tbsp of whole wheat flour
2 cups of unbleached white flour
1 tbsp of bread maker yeast
1. Place all ingredients in this order in your bread maker OR the order recommended by the makers of your maker.
2. Put maker on dough setting and press start. It takes about 2 hours to make.
3. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. If making pizza, roll out dough on flour or cornmeal surface.
5. Add your favorite pizza ingredients.