1-2 tbsp of curry paste (we use Patak’s Mild Curry Paste)
1 tsp of salt
¼ cup of flour
2-3 tbsp of oil
1. Squeeze liquid out of potatoes
2. Heat 2 tbsp of oil at med high heat in a very large flat pan.
3. Mix potatoes, curry paste, salt, egg and flour together.
4. Using ice cream scoop, scoop out potato mixture into the hot pan and flatten into a pancake. (3-4 pancakes usually can be cooked at a time)
5. Cook on each side for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Once cooked remove to a plate lined with paper towel to drain excess oil. Can be kept in an oven on 180-200 degrees Fahrenheit to keep warm.
7. You may need to add more oil after cooking 2 pans of pancakes.
8. Makes about 8-10 pancakes