2 tbsp of melted butter or margarine (optional)
½ - 2/3 cup tomato sauce (pasta sauce or herbed tomato paste)3 cups pizza cheese (Mozzarella blend) grated
Your favorite pizza ingredients
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Roll out all 8 section of pizza dough on a floured surface.
3. Put 1-2 tbsp of tomato sauce on half the dough.
4. Add your favorite ingredients to the sauced half.
5. Add 1/3 of a cup of grated cheese on the same half.
6. Fold un-sauced half over your ingredient half.
7. Press edges together and crimp with fork.
8. Optional: Brush top with melted butter.
9. Bake on a pizza pan or cookie sheet for 25-30 minutes.