½ cup of rhubarb, chopped
1 ½ cups of strawberries quartered
1 cup of vanilla soy milk alternative (we use So Nice)
2/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/8 tsp of salt
1/4 tsp of cinnamon
Butter or Margarine
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Butter a 10 inch pie plate, and sprinkle 1 tablespoon of sugar over the bottom.
3. In a small sauce pan over medium heat, cook rhubarb with 2 Tbsp of sugar until rhubarb becomes soft.
4. In bowl mix cooked rhubarb with strawberries and pour into a pie plate, spreading evenly in the bottom.
5. Using a hand mixer combine remaining sugar, eggs, soy, flour, salt and cinnamon.
6. Pour soy custard over fruit.
7. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until firm and lightly browned. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.