1 tsp of oil
4 green onions, whites and greens separated, chopped
1 tbsp curry paste (2 if you love it SPICY, we use Patak’s Mild Curry Paste)
2 cloves of garlic, crushed
1 can of coconut milk
2 tsp of fish sauce
2 tsp of lime juice
1 cup of bean sprouts
1 cup of bok choy
1 sweet pepper, sliced into thin strips
1. In a large pan, heat oil on medium-high heat. Add green onion whites and curry paste
, cook for 1 minute.
2. Add prawns and garlic, stir and cook about 2-3 minutes.
3. Add peppers, bean sprouts and bok choy, stir and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Add coconut milk, fish sauce, limejuice
and mix well. Cook until prawns and are cooked
5. Remove from heat, mix in remaining green onion.
6. Enjoy on rice or rice noodles. (you could even eat it like a soup)