¼ tsp of paprika
2 tsp of garlic powder
1 tbsp of flour
1 tbsp of oil
½ sweet onion sliced
1 and ½ cups of broth (we use Harvest Sun’s Herbed Bouillon)
4oz of cream cheese
1. Mix flour with garlic powder and paprika.
2. Preheat oil in large pan on medium-high.
3. Toss beef in flour mixture and brown in hot pan on all sizes.
4. Place sliced onions on the bottom of the Crockpot
5. Put browned beef in Crockpot with broth.
6. Cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-6 hours.
7. ½ an hour before serving stir in cream cheese
8. Serve on egg noodles or rice with your favorite veggies.