2 tbsp of sugar
1 tsp of salt
2 cloves of garlic, crushed
2 ½ cups of unbleached white flour
1 tsp of bread maker yeast
½ cup of butter or margarine, melted
1. Place first 6 ingredients in this order in your bread maker OR the order recommended by the makers of your maker.
2. Put maker on dough setting and press start. It takes about 2 hours to make.
3. Punch down dough on a floured surface and break into approximately 12-15 golf ball size balls.
4. Place on a tray and cover with damp towel to rise for 30 minutes.
5. Preheat BBQ or cast iron pan on medium high heat
6. On floured surface roll out dough into thin circles.
7. Brush dough with melted butter and cook on each side for 2-3 minutes.
8. Keep Naan warm by placing on top rack of BBQ or in a 200 degree f oven.