2 tbsp of honey*
½ cup of flour
½ cup of ground almonds
½ of rolled oats
½ of unsweetened coconut
½ cup of brown sugar
1/8 tsp of salt
¼ tsp of cinnamon
½ cup of cold margarine or butter
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Mix honey and plums and pour in an even layer into buttered baking dish
3. Mix with fork flour, ground almonds, rolled oats, coconut, brown sugar, salt and cinnamon.
4. Cut in margarine or butter with a pastry cutter or fork until margarine is in small crumble chunks.
5. Pour crumble evenly over plums and bake for 30-40 minutes. To help brown the top switch baking to broil and broil for 1-2 minutes or until top is brown and bubbly. (watch closely to prevent burning) Allow to cool slightly before serving.
*If you wish for a sweeter and less tart crumble increase honey to ¼ cup.