¼ cup of brown sugar
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 tsp of grated ginger
2 tbsp of green onion diced fine
2-4 lbs of chicken legs
1 tbsp of sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic and green onions in a small sauce pan.
3. On medium heat cook soy sauce mixture until light boil and the sugar has melted. Remove from heat
4. Place chicken legs on a lined bake sheet or roasting pan and pour half of the soy sauce mixture over legs.
5. In 30 minutes turn legs and cover with remaining soy sauce mixture.
6. In another 30 minutes sprinkle with sesame seeds and cook for another 10 minutes.
7. Serve with rice and Asian Grated Carrot Salad.