2 cloves of minced garlic
2 tsp of grated ginger
2 tbsp of soy sauce
1 tsp of sesame oil
½ tsp of Sriracha
¼ cup of chicken broth
4 frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 sweet pepper sliced thin
2 green onions sliced
12-15 whole leaves of lettuce
1. Mix peanut butter, garlic, ginger, soy sauces, sesame oil, Sriracha and broth.
2. Place frozen chick breast in bottom of Crockpot and pour peanut sauce over breasts
3. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours
4. Shred chicken and add back about ¼ cup of the peanut sauce.
5. Serve on lettuce with green onions and peppers (or any other Thai fixings)