2 tbsp of cornstarch
Salt and pepper to taste
1 tbsp of oil
1 can crushed pineapple (395ml)
½ cup of low sodium soy sauce
2 tbsp of brown sugar
1 tsp of grated ginger
½ tsp of garlic powder
½ tsp of sriracha
1. Mix pineapple, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic and sriracha together.
2. Season stew beef with salt and pepper and toss with cornstarch
3. Heat oil in a large pan and then brown stew beef on all sides
4. Add browned meat and pineapple mixture to the Crockpot
5. Cook on low for 7-8 hours or high 4-5 hours.
6. Serve with rice and your favorite vegetable.