½ tsp of salt
¼ cup of oil
2/3 cup very hot water
2. Whisk the oil and egg together and stir in to the flour
3. Add the water and stir. Knead dough with hands.
4. Let it sit for 30 minutes.
5. Roll out dough into thin sheets and used a floured large cup to make circles.
6. Add a spoon full of cooled filling to middle of circle.
7. Fold circle over and pinch edges closed
8. Once all perogies are made, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
9. Put perogies into boiling water and cook for about 5 minutes or until they float to the top.
10. Drain. If you wish you could fry these with your favorite perogy ingredients like onions, sausages or bacon.